To Activating this Red Dead Redemption 2 Trainer, press F1 at main menu. Listen for ‘Trainer Activated’ and press desired hotkey.
All hotkeys can be changed on the trainer.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Trainer Options
- NumPad1: Super Cowboy Mode
- NumPad2: Unlimited Health
- NumPad3: Unlimited Stamina
- NumPad4: Unlimited Dead Eye
- NumPad5: No Fall Damage
- NumPad6: Unlimited Max Health Core
- NumPad7: Unlimited Max Stamina Core
- NumPad8: Unlimited Dead Eye Core
- NumPad9: Unlimited Max Horse Stamina Core
- Multiply: Unlimited Max Horse Health Core
- Add: Unlimited Ammo
- Separator: No Reload
- Subtract: Use Item Gives Max
- Divide: Unlimited Horse Health
- F1: Unlimited Horse Gallop Stamina
Bounty / Wanted
- F2: Instant Reset Bounty
- F3: No Law Reaction / No WANTED
- F4: Game Speed
Hunting / Invisible
- F5: Easier Hunting
- Mouse Over Inventory Count
- Current Hour of Day
- Current Minute of Hour
- Current Honor
These scan exclusions in your security software might be necessary to run this trainer. The trainer exe file (or the folder its stored in) The ‘Work’ folder located here: C:\Users\[YOUR NAME]\fraghacks\
To temporarily disable the Hotkeys, press CTRL-H after the trainer is activated. You can use CTRL-H to re-activate the Hotkeys as well. You can also mute specific hotkeys by changing the hotkey you want to mute to ‘NONE’.
For HTC Vive Click on the ‘VR Mode’ button. Trainer options will now be drawn as buttons. Activate the trainer as usual with your keyboard. Put your HTC Vive on and when you are in-game press the ‘Menu’ button on the hand controllers to open the steam overlay. At the bottom, you can click on the ‘Desktop’ button and you can easily press options on the trainer with your hand controller now.
For Oculus Rift click on the ‘VR Mode’ button. Trainer options will now be drawn as buttons. Open the Oculus dashboard and click on ‘Oculus Desktop’, now press the buttons on the trainer to toggle the cheats.